- Accepts thermocouple, 4-20 mA & DCV inputs
- Reads Differentials between channels 1 & 2, 3 & 4, 5 & 6
- 5-Digit Hourmeter Function
- Displays Engine RPM
- (2) Outputs for alarm/shutdown
- Backlit LCD Display
- Fully programmable from front keypad
The UM-600 monitors up to 6 channels of any analog signal plus engine speed and hours and provides an alarm and two different shutdown signal upon user-defined set-points being exceeded. These alarms and shutdown parameters can be set based on absolute or differential values.
It offers a user customizable graphic display that has 3 different display modes. It also offers on board data logging that can be accessed via a Modbus connection or a USB interface.
Contact Us Directly