- The register card employs a microprocessor-based technique and an easy-to-operate human-machine interface;
- Real-time display alarm & fault channel;
- Complete alarm function, both warning set point A1 and alarm set point A2 can be set independently;
- Besides two contacts output of concentration and fault & alarm, another set of common alarm contact output is also available;
- Features a 4~20mA analog signal output that is in relevant to the field gas concentration;
- Features alarm log and fault log functions;
- Features a RS485(Modbus）output.
The T200 combustible gas monitor is a microprocessor-based intelligent controller with outstanding performance and complete alarm function. The T200, together with our point combustible gas detectors (transmitters) like GT-CT8900, Ultra IR800,etc. can form a combustible gas detection & alarm system to continuously monitor leakage of combustible gases or vapors in the environment.
The T200 combustible gas monitor consists of a chassis (including the register card), control cards and a power supply（optional). The control card is to connect various detectors (see T200-C control card materials for details) in the field by different wiring methods.
The T200 combustible gas monitor features a multi-channel and plug-in structure and a 16-channel(loop) type. This controller has been approved by designated authorities and conforms to the GB16808-2008.
Mating Detectors :
GT-CT8900, Ultra IR800（see T200-C data for details)
Secondary password (operator, administrator)
Fault Information :
F1~F9 fault self-diagnosis
Contact Output :
Warning, alarm, fault, 0.3A/125VAC, 1A/30VDC
Output Signal :
RS485(Modbus protocol, suppports max. 99 units)
Power Supply :
Power Consumption :
2W(without the control card)
Cable Requirement :
RVVP3 X 1.5 is recommended
Contact Us Directly