Swimming Evaporation System
The electronic evaporation meter - type 7061 -permits the measuring of evaporation rate at free surfaces of water.
Accordingly the parameters wind speed, humidity and temperature of the air at 1 m level as well as the water temperature directly under the surface are measured and processed by this instrument.
- Sensors:Refer to individual descriptions
- Data acquisition:Refer to 1020.2000
- Power supply:with 10 W solar panel, battery, 12 V, 7 Ah, maintenance-free
- Average power consumption:43 mA
- Weight:Complete system without ground anchors – approx. 64 kg
- Operating temperature:-10 … +50 °C
Contact Us Directly