- Inputs: Senses signal frequency from magnetic pickup or AC signal generator.
- Outputs: Three relays (speed setpoints) and one 0-1 mA proportional DC output.
- Field-programmable: Four DIP switches provide a variety of frequency input and overspeed relay logic configurations. Also three trim potentiometers to adjust setpoint range, and one potentiometer to adjust the proportional output.
- Circuit: High-reliability. Virtually immune to electrical and RFI noise.
- Test/Verify: Permits testing without overspeeding.
- Case: Sealed and gasketed.
The SW-200B provides reliable engine overspeed protection. It has three adjustable relay setpoints: number one is overspeed. Uses for the two auxiliaries include crank disconnect, generator field-flashing, and speed monitoring. Setpoints are field-programmable and can be tested without overspeeding. Housing is gasketed and sealed.
Contact Us Directly