Pressure Sensor with digital display
The sensor is designed to determine the absolute atmospheric pressure. The optional outgoing analogue signal can be used for meteorological purposes or as input signal for control and regulation applications.
With a piezoresistive pressure sensor and signal conditioning electronic the actual air pressure will be transformed into a proportional standardised electrical output and is displayed with an resolution of 0.1 hPa. Switchboard housing, low weight and low power consumption.
- Display:LED 4 1⁄2 digit., height of charact. 13.2 mm (optional LCD)
- Measuring range:900…1050 hPa
- Accuracy:±1 hPa at 20 °C
- Operating temperature:0… 50 °C
- Power supply:13…28 V DC; 24 V AC ± 10 %
- Dimensions:144 x 144 x 64 mm
- Weight:approx. 0,2 kg
Contact Us Directly