Model 200-20R-ST (20ft cable, stainless steel)
– Fully stainless steel exterior
– 20ft of 3/32” 304 stainless steel cable, 7×7 construction
– Cable meets MIL-DTL-83420 (Supersedes MIL-W-83420)
– Locking ratchet with automatic rewind
– Stainless steel 50A grounding clip
– Maximum electrical resistance between end clamp and housing is 10 Ohms
– Compact and lightweight (3.5 lbs)
– Yellow Hytrel coated stainless steel cable available (model 200-20R-ST-H)
This compact static grounding reel is the stainless steel version of the 200-20R ROTA-REEL and is designed to withstand harsh conditions and corrosive environments.
The housing, arbor, cable and grounding clip of this retractable steel reel are all made of 304 stainless steel. As a low-sparking material, 304 stainless steel is commonly used in explosive environments and in the design of explosion-proof equipment. 304 stainless steel also has excellent corrosion resistance properties, making this reel a great choice for marine and chemical applications.
With no coatings to flake or wear, this static grounding reel is also well suited for food and pharmaceutical processing plants.
Learn more about our static grounding reels in the retractable static grounding reels catalog.
Request more information to see how we can help you with a static grounding reel that suits your need.
Contact Us Directly