Air temperature sensor in shelter
The temperature sensor type 2033 is equipped with a platinum resistance Pt 100, DIN 60751 B, 1/3 tolerance, with 4-wire connection, incl. 5 m measuring cable.
The sensor is placed in plastic shaft and screwed into the base plate by means of a cable duct. The base plate provides 2 holes, 30 mm distance, for M8-screws for fastening.
The protection shelter is designed to avoid influence from radiation, precipitation etc.. It consists of single segments plus a top cover, made of a special white plastic material.
Following versions are further available:
Version with electrical ventilation, to obtain exact measuring values even with total calm. The air flow speed is about 3 m/s.
Version with measuring converter which is placed in a housing underneath the sensor. Outputs are 4...20 mA or 0...10 V.
- Sensor:Platinum resistance Pt 100, acc. to DIN 60751B,
- Operating temperature:-40…+60 °C
- Cable:LiY(C)Y, 4 x 0,5 mm²,
Fan: LiYY, 2 x 0,14 mm²
- Fan (Versions 2033.1000, .1200 and .1300 only):12 V DC, ca. 70 mA
- Measuring converter, operating temp.:-40…+60 °C
- Measuring converter, input:Pt 100, meas. range –35…+45 °C
- Measuring converter, output:4…20 mA or 0…10 V, 10…35 V DC
load depending (500 Ω…1,9 kΩ lin.)
- max. Error:0.25 %
- Error by supply voltage:< 50 ppm/V
- Error by ambient temp.:< 50 ppm/°C
- EMV Emission:EN 50081-1
- Connection:8-pol. Connector, IP 67
- Dimensions:approx. Ø ca. 120 mm, height approx. 240 mm
- Weight:max. 1.4 kg
Contact Us Directly