950MD Series Housing
The Gemco 950 Series Mill Duty Housing is designed for applications where mounting a standalone rod style Linear Displacement Transducer (LDT), also known as a linear position sensor, is prohibitive. Potential physical damage, environmental conditions or mounting limitations are all elements that are involved in specifying a linear position sensor that will perform flawlessly for many years.
The 950MD housing has been designed to eliminate all of the above problems by protecting the LDT from physical and environmental damage such as temperature, corrosives, shock & vibration, or dust and debris. Additionally, the 950MD offers a simple two point mounting scheme that can compensate for lateral and/or horizontal movement of the machine while in operation. The 950MD housing is also perfect for retrofitting existing cylinders with an LDT providing a continuous position feedback signal.
• Cylinder Position Sensor
• Stainless Steel protective housing
• Simple two-point mounting offers Lateral and Horizontal Movement to compensate for machine slop
• Air purges to help cool electronics
• Optional Front and Rear Rod ends
• Optional Quick Disconnect connectors
• Optional Protective Bellows
• Sensor Length up to 240″
Contact Us Directly