1990DN Series DeviceNet Resolver
The 1990DN Series Resolver Interface Module plugs in as a node on any control system or a DeviceNet Scanner Card. Continuous rotary position data is provided with 23-bit resolution. In addition, eight built-in user programmable set-points allow direct control of critical functions. All programming is done over the DeviceNet network.
This product can be used with the 1986 Series Resolver.
• Resolution – 12 bit (4096 Counts)
• RPM- 1024 max.
• Conformance- This product has been tested by ODVA’s authorized Independent Test Lab and found to comply with ODVA Conformance Test Software Version A-12.
• Device Type – Generic
• Communications – Group 2 slave only
• Messages Supported – Polled, Bit Strobed, Explicit
• 8 Programmable Set points- Transmitted over the DeviceNet network
Contact Us Directly