[catlist name="Laboratory Viscometers"]
- Continuous sensing and display in Krebs units, grams, and centipoise
- Allows rapid sample measurement to determine required consistency
- LED Digital Display of:
- Krebs Units (increased resolution in 0.1 KU increments)
- Grams (in 1 gm increments)
- Centipoise (cP)
- Expanded measurement range (40 to 141 KU; 32 to 1099 g; 27 to 5274 cP).
- Accuracy to ±1% of full scale range.
- Reproducibility to ±0.5% of full scale range.
- Output to parallel printer for automatic test documentation.
- Easy to use; no weights; simplifies an established test procedure.
- Compatible with industry specification (ASTM D562).
- Base accommodates standard pint, ½ pint, and quart cans.
- Optional air purge allows interior of KU-2 to be pressurized with air or inert gas.
- The optional paste spindle is suitable for use with high consistency materials such as roller mil pastes.
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available