- ISO 9060 Secondary Standard
- Most accurate pyranometer currently available
- Lowest directional error < 5 W/m²
- Individual temperature correction from -40°C to +80°C
- No change of desiccant for 10 years
- RS-485 Modbus® communication
- 2 year warranty (*)
The SMP22 is a secondary standard pyranometer that combines the new smart interface with quartz domes and sensor technology from the CMP22. Which has a proven track record of decades, making it the most accurate and reliable pyranometer in the world. The SMP22 has the widest spectral range, improved directional response, and reduced thermal offsets. Because of the highest optical quality domes the directional error is reduced below 5 W/m2. The SMP22 comes standard with RS-485 Modbus® interface and 5 year warranty.
The SMP22 has internal desiccant that will last for at least 10 years. This minimizes maintenance significantly.
The interval for dome cleaning can be extended, and the quality of measurements maximized, by fitting SMP22 with the CVF4 ventilation unit.
The SMP22 has a digital interface, amplified analogue output, improved response time and individual temperature corrected measurement data. The SMP22 is supplied with individual measured cosine response data. The wide and low power supply range from 5 to 30 VDC makes integration in meteorological and solar energy stations easy. The SMP22 is extreme robust and comes with 5 years warranty.
Thanks to standardized output and connections of every SMP22, exchanging instruments for recalibration is easy.
SmartExplorer Windows™ software for data logging, display of data and Modbus® address setting is provided as standard.
|Spectral range (20% point)||190 to 4000 nm|
|Spectral range (50% points)||200 to 3600 nm|
|Response time (95%)||< 2 s|
|Zero offset A||< 3 W/m²|
|Zero offset B||< 1 W/m²|
|Directional response (up to 80° with 1000 W/m² beam)||< 5 W/m²|
|Temperature dependence of sensitivity (-20 ºC to +50 ºC)||< 0.3 %|
|Temperature dependence of sensitivity (-40 °C to +70 °C)||< 0.3 %|
|Analogue output (-A / -V version)||4 to 20 mA / 0 to 1 V|
|Digital output||2-wire RS-485|
- Flyer – introduction new smart range
- Brochure – Solar Irradiance Monitoring in Solar Energy Projects
- Brochure – Pyranometers
- Smart Pyranometer (SMP) Connection diagram
- Manual – SMP-series Smart Pyranometers
- Manual – SmartExplorer software
- Newsletter 35 – January 2016
- Newsletter 34 – October 2015
- Newsletter 38 – October 2016
- Newsletter 37 – July 2016
- Newsletter 36 – April 2016