- ISO 9060 First Class
- Reliable all weather performance
- Fast response time
- Easy to use
- No power required
- 2 year warranty (*)
The CMP6 pyranometer is intended for routine global solar radiation measurement research on a plane/level surface.
Fully compliant with ISO 9060:1990 specification for a First Class pyranometer, the CMP6 features a sixty-four thermocouple junction (series connected) sensing element. The sensing element is coated with a highly stable carbon based non organic coating, which delivers excellent spectral absorption and long term stability characteristics.
CMP6 has a similar detector to the CMP3, but has improved performance due to the increased thermal mass and the double glass dome construction. It is ideal for cost-effective, good quality, measurements in hydrological networks and agriculture.
The integral bubble level is raised to the top of the housing and can be viewed without removing the redesigned snap-on sun shield, which also covers the connector. The connector with gold-plated contacts allows for easy exchange and re-calibration.
The screw-in drying cartridge is easy to remove and the replacement desiccant is supplied in convenient refill packets.
The Pyranometer does not require any power, it supplies a low voltage of 0 to 20mV in relation to the amount of incoming radiation. When a higher voltage level or a 4 to 20mA signal is required, the AMPBOX is the perfect solution.
|Spectral range (50% points)||285 to 2800 nm|
|Sensitivity||5 to 20 µV/W/m²|
|Response time||18 s|
|Zero offset A||< 10 W/m²|
|Zero offset B||< 4 W/m²|
|Directional response (up to 80° with 1000 W/m² beam)||< 20 W/m²|
|Temperature dependence of sensitivity (-10 ºC to +40 ºC)||< 4 %|
|Operational temperature range||-40 °C to +80 °C|
|Maximum solar irradiance||2000 W/m²|
|Field of view||180 °|
- Brochure – Pyranometers
- Brochure – Pyranometers – CMP series – Spanish
- Brochure – Pyranometers – CMP series – Russian
- Brochure – Pyranometers – CMP series – French
- Brochure – Solar Irradiance Monitoring in Solar Energy Projects
- Brochure – Solar Monitoring Stations
- Solar Energy Guide – Russian
- Solar Energy Guide – English
- Newsletter 36 – April 2016
- Newsletter 38 – October 2016
- Newsletter 37 – July 2016
- Newsletter 39 – January 2017
- Newsletter 10 – October 2009