- Negligible thermal gradient zero-offset
- Lowest zero-offset due to FIR radiation
- Broad spectral range 200 to 3600 nm
- Directional error < 5 W/m²
- 2 year warranty (*)
CMP22 has all the features of CMP21 but uses very high quality quartz domes for a wider spectral range, improved directional response, and reduced thermal offsets. Because of the high optical quality of these domes the directional error is reduced below 5 W/m². Kipp & Zonen is confident that CMP22 is the best pyranometer currently available.
A waterproof socket is fitted for the signature yellow signal cable, which is available in a range of lengths pre-wired to the waterproof plug.
The integral bubble level is raised to the top of the housing and can be viewed without removing the redesigned snap-on sun shield, which also covers the connector. The screw-in drying cartridge is easy to remove and the replacement desiccant is supplied in convenient refill packets.
The pyranometer does not require any power, it supplies a low voltage of 0 to 20mV in relation to the amount of incoming radiation. When a higher voltage level or a 4 to 20mA signal is required, the AMPBOX is the perfect solution.
|Spectral range (50% points)||200 to 3600 nm|
|Sensitivity||7 to 14 µV/W/m²|
|Response time||5 s|
|Zero offset A||< 3 W/m²|
|Zero offset B||< 1 W/m²|
|Directional response (up to 80° with 1000 W/m² beam)||< 5 W/m²|
|Temperature dependence of sensitivity (-20 ºC to +50 ºC)||< 0.5 %|
|Operational temperature range||-40 °C to +80 °C|
|Maximum solar irradiance||4000 W/m²|
|Field of view||180 °|
- Brochure – Solar Irradiance Monitoring in Solar Energy Projects
- Brochure – Pyranometers – CMP series – Russian
- Brochure – Pyranometers – CMP series – French
- Brochure – Pyranometers
- Brochure – Pyranometers – CMP series – Spanish
- Solar Energy Guide – Russian
- Solar Energy Guide – English
- Brochure – Solar Monitoring Stations