- Capacity range: 500, 1K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, and 50K lb (227, 454, 907, 2.27K, 4.5K, 9K, and 22.7K kg)
- ‘Checkless’ design – no stay or check rods required
- Low profile and integral thermal expansion assembly simplifies installation
- Designed to meet ANSI/ASCE wind load and seismic requirements
- Double cantilever design improves system performance and accuracy
- FM and CSA approved
Z-BLOK Weigh Modules are specifically designed to meet the requirements of inventory and process weighing applications. Checkless design (no stay or check rods), low profile, and uniform bolt spacing simplify installation on new or existing vessels. The integral expansion assembly, double cantilever design, and temperature compensated full bridge transducer, minimize temperature effects allowing accurate measurement indoors or out, in virtually any environment. The ANSI/ASCE qualified design provides an efficient balance between performance as a transducer and strength as a structural member when earthquakes or wind resistance is a structural design requirement. Sideloads of up to 100% full scale capacity, caused by mixer torque, vibration, or other extraneous forces, virtually have no effect on weight measurement. An integral cable conduit fitting, sealed strain gages, and a stainless steel transducer ensure long life in wet or washdown locations. High overload capacity, ductile iron mounting hardware, and high strength assembly bolts enable the Z-BLOK to survive where others fail.