- Digit-for-digit weight/tension indication from a master LCp-100 or LCp-200 indicator/transmitter
- Simple installation – no calibration required
- Can be located 2000 feet from the transmitting device
- Panel mount or optional NEMA 4/4X enclosure
- FM approved, CE marked, and CSA certified
BLH Nobel Remote Digital Displays receive and display serial ASCII data transmitted by a host LCp-100, LCp-200 series weight indicator/ transmitter. Operating on supplied data, the Remote Display precisely duplicates the weight/tension value display of the host device. Indication also includes gross, net, and rate information. Units require only a twisted pair of wires for interconnection and mount up to 2000 feet from the host device. Remote Display units are ideally suited for applications where analog panel meter resolution is not adequate. Analog displays present only an approximation of actual weight data whereas serial communication guarantees digit-for-digit replication. Precision accuracy, easy installation, and optional NEMA or explosion-proof enclosures make these units the perfect choice for plant or control room remote display. Front panel ZERO and TARE keys transmit push to zero and tare commands to the host device. The G/N (gross-net-rate) key, however, functions independently from the host device. For example, a remote LCp-200R unit can display net weight or rate while the host LCp-200 displays gross weight.