VTA Pneumatic Viscosel
- Convenient & Inexpensive
- Measures In-line
- Quality Control
- Easy to clean
- Easy to Change Range
- Standard or Custom Mounting
- ±1% accuracy full scale
- Easy-to-read viscosity indication
- Safe pneumatic operation
- Finely modulated control
The VTA-120 includes viscosity indication and control in one complete package and is widely used on line in the printing and coatings industries for automatic addition of solvents. The Viscosel is a pneumatic viscosity indicator for inexpensive viscosity control in explosion proof environments.
- Range: 0-35 cP min 0-2000 cP max
- Output: 0-15 psig to solvent valve; 3-15 psig linear signal proportional to viscosity to receiver gauge and optional recorder
- Input Air: 20-22 psig regulated input; 3 scfm consumption max.
- Flow: Sample chamber requires 1 gpm max.