- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
- Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Traditional Brookfield quality
- Explosion-proof model is available.
The original Brookfield Dial Reading Viscometer is the lab standard used around the world.
Now it’s improved with a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob. Quickly select any one of 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models). This new direct-drive design means extremely quiet operation and greater versatility. The new Universal Power Supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources.