- Unique micro rotational sensor
- No moving parts, no maintenance
- Unaffected by external vibration
- Flexible vertical or horizontal installation
- True temperature readings to 200°C
- Maintains correct color throughout the process
- 75+ years of process and laboratory experience
- Compact: only 8.5 inches tall
- 6 worldwide sales and support offices
Brookfield introduces the AST-100INK – the only viscometer of its kind with accessible core. This rugged, no moving parts viscometer is designed to perform day after day under the extreme demands of the printing, coating and adhesive applications with no maintenance.
Utilizing a high frequency, micro-rotational core, which is unaffected by press vibration, this worry free AST-100INK can measure and control the viscosity of your inks, coatings and adhesives from start to finish, allowing the operators to handle other press concerns.
|Viscosity Range:||1 – 3000 (cP or equivalent cup-seconds)|
|Temperature Range:||-0°C to 200°C|
|Flow Rate:||Up to 200 psi|
|Outputs:||4 – 20 mA
|Certifications:||CE, UL, Atex|