Total Tank Level System
- Stainless steel or flexible probes for measurements up to 50 ft1
- 1 mm Accuracy
- FM, FMc, ATEX and IECEX (Class I Div 1 Approvals)
- Power requirements as low as: 10 – 30 VDC, Um = 30V1
- Pressure rating: 1000psi (69 bar)
- Temperature range as high as: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)1
- STExplorer software available to configure the 4-20mA/HART versions
The Total Tank Level System is an intrinsically safe and explosion proof level sensor with several communication options. Outputs include Modbus RTU digital, dual 4-20mA and HART. The Modbus version is offered in a single housing and the 4-20mA and HART output product features a dual compartment housing and display.
The Drexelbrook Total Tank Level System (TLS) offers the latest in magnetostrictive probe design. It provides unparalleled accuracy for tank level measurements while offering true multi-variable functionality (total level, interface level, temperature and volume).
Depending on the probe construction, the Total Tank Level System is explosion proof and or intrinsically safe for use in Class I, Div 1 and Zone 0 hazardous area locations.
Tank level sensors are available in 316SS rigid and flexible probe designs with the choice of single or dual NPT mountings.
A wide selection of accessories ensures that the Total Tank Level System will fit virtually any application.
The system is easy to install and requires no calibration.
- Total Tank Level Measurement Modbus Approval Certificate ATEX
- Total Tank Level Measurement Modbus Approval Certificate FM
- Total Tank Level Measurement Modbus Approval Certificate FMc
- Total Tank Level Measurement Modbus Approval Certificate IECEx
- Total Tank Level Measurement Modbus Division Approval Certificate FM
- Total Tank Level Measurement Modbus Division Approval Certificate FMc