Guided Wave Radar Level Measurement
DR7100 Guided Wave Radar
- Two wire level TDR provides unparalleled performance in difficult to measure products
- 5 different probe designs to measure level to 115 ft
- Accuracy to 3mm in liquids; not affected by product variations
The DR7100 is a guided wave radar level transmitter for two wire control systems. It is a contact measurement capable of total level and interface measurements up to 115 ft.
The Drexelbrook DR7100 offers more advanced design solutions and higher signal dynamics than any other Guided Wave product on the market. A sharper pulse measures thinner interfaces. The superior time base stability allows better reproducibility, which translates to better reliability.
This guided wave radar level transmitter is unaffected by disturbances. Where strongly agitated surfaces, foam, coating of the probe or fine dust in the tank will make most other level measurement devices fail the DR7100 will continue to deliver correct measurements.
The choice of different touch screens along with the built-in wizard makes setting up and operating this two wire level gauge easier than ever.
- DR7100 Approval Certificate CE
- DR7100 Approval Certificate CSA
- DR7100 Approval Certificate FM
- DR7100 Approval Certificate KEMA
- DR7100 Approval Certificate INMETRO
- DR7100 Approval Control Drawing CSA / FM (Explosion Proof)
- DR7100 – Single Rod
- DR7100 – 4mm Mono Cable, Thread Mounting and End Termination
- DR7100 – 4mm Mono Cable, Flange Mountin and end Termination
- DR7100 – 4mm Twin Cable, Thread Mounting with end Termination
- DR7100 – 4mm Twin Cable, Flange Mounting and end Termination
- DR7100 – 8mm Mono Cable, Thread Mounting and end Termination
- DR7100 – 8mm Mono Calbe, Flange Mounting and end Termination
- DR7100 – Twin Rod
- DR7100 – Coax
- DR7X00 – Sun Shade for DR7000 and DR7100
- DR7000 Approval Control Drawing CSA / FM (Intrinsically Safe)
- DR7100 Manual ATEX Supplement
- DR7100 Manual Foundation Fieldbus Supplement
- DR7100 Handbook
- DR7100 Manual IECEX Supplement
- DR7100 Manual Profibus Supplement
- DR7100 Quick Start Guide