Open Air Radar Level Measurement
DR7000 Radar Level Transmitter
- High temperature and high-pressure designs
- Operates up to a flange temperature of 392° F when used with a horn antenna
- Pressure up to 580 psig (40 bar)
- Measuring range up to 260 feet
The Drexelbrook DR7000 is a 26 GHz, open air radar level transmitter optimized for distance, level and volume of liquids and slurries.
The Drexelbrook DR7000 is a loop powered, FMCW 26 GHz radar level transmitter that is carefully designed to perform better than any other radar.
Due to the antenna design it is ideal for liquids, slurries, solids and granular measurements up to 260 feet.
To ensure sharper resolution and higher accuracy this radar level transmitter is able to operate over a 2 GHz bandwidth.
The higher signal dynamics of the DR7000 allow the accurate detection of even the smallest level changes.
The DR7000 is a two wire radar level measurement device with easy navigation display and touch screen interface, which allows for easy configuration and set up.
State-of-the-art signal processing and a large bandwidth allow this transmitter to determine the true level in the tank, even with agitated surfaces.
It is available as intrinsically safe design systems for the ultimate in false echo rejection, even with multiple blade set agitators.
- DR7000 Approval Certificate CE
- DR7000 Approval Certificate CSA
- DR7000 Approval Certificate FM
- DR7000 Approval Certificate KEMA
- DR7000 Approval Certificate SABS
- DR7000 Approval Certificate INMETRO
- DR7000 – DN50 Antenna Mounting Options
- DR7000 – DN80 Antenna Mounting Options
- DR7000 – DN40 Antenna Mounting Options
- DR7000 – Sunshade for DR7000 and DR7100
- DR7000 Approval Control Drawing CSA / FM (Explosion Proof)
- DR7000 Approval Control Drawing CSA / FM (Intrinsically Safe)
- DR7000 Manual
- DR7000 Manual ATEX Supplement
- DR7000 Manual Foundation Fieldbus Supplement
- DR7000 Manual IECEx Supplement
- DR7000 Manual Profibus Supplement
- DR7000 Quick Start Guide