DM330S Sanitary Magnostrictive Level Transmitter
- No calibration required
- Two wire intrinsically safe 4-20mA signal output
- 0.1% accuracy of measurement ranges up to 40 ft.
- Patented low clearance head design provides wider mounting options
- Temperature range: -20°C to 70°C
- Power requirements: 13.5 – 30 VDC
- Pressure rating: 1000psi (69 bar) float dependent
The DM330S sanitary magnetostrictive level system provides 3A approval. It is ideal for SIP/CIP service and is not affected by changes in electrical characteristics.
The Drexelbrook DM330S is a sanitary magnetostrictive level transmitter providing Triclover fittings as standard mountings. It is authorized by 3A Sanitary Standards Council for level applications in the food and beverage industries.
The DM330S takes field proven sensing technology and incorporates intrinsic safety with a field programmable zero and span.
The two wire loop powered level transmitter is configurable with a 4-20 mA span and is not affected by changes in electrical characteristics.
It uses proven machine tool positioning accuracy combined with a process compatible float to offer a liquid level, and interface measurement system for the process industry.
The DM330S comes in a patented low clearance design with all of the sensor’s electronics integrated in a 5/8” diameter sensing tube eliminating the electronics enclosure at the top of the sensor. Not only does this result in reduced cost it also offers its user greater options for insertion and mounting.
The rigid 316 stainless steel sensors are available with 180 grit for food service or 240 grit finish for higher grade sanitary applications. The sensors are also offered with a mini-connector or an optional housing including terminal connectors with zero and span adjustments.
The DM330S level transmitter is easy to install, requires a minimal maintenance and no calibration.
- DM330S Approval Control Drawing CSA / FM / NEMKO
- DM330 – Mounting and Dimensional Diagram for Sanitary Series System